Thursday, May 4, 2017

Diary of a Dominatrix by Molly Kiely

Diary of a Dominatrix by Molly Kiely was actually quite enjoyable. I didn't really know what to expect when I chose to read this selection for woman's comics. I felt like it would be more of a "how to" rather than an actual character telling me about her life. I found the comic was really well made, the illustrations are nothing crazy or out of this world but they really fit with the mood of the story. Which is a very relaxed and informal story. I didn't know anything about the dominatrix and slave lifestyle. I was very amazed that some people actually enjoy being mistreated with no real break in character. It seemed like these relationships focus on keeping the illusion of control consistent and being friendly or compassionate would destroy the fun. This just seems so unorthodox to me. I have always wanted to be treated nicely. But there are people out there that want the exact opposite, and they still find pleasure in it. I don't think that after reading this I will even consider that lifestyle. I’m not a man that wants anything shove up my butt Especially when they are carrots and other phallic veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment